Saturday, September 22, 2012
Thursday, September 06, 2012
From: "Jim Alabiso" <email@example.com>
Date: Sep 5, 2012 9:45 PM
Subject: Downtown Rebel Swims
To: "UpTheRiver" <UpTheRiver@jumpingfish.net>
We have an excellent window of opportunity for a Downtown Rebel Swim, the mile or the 180, from Thursday through Saturday. Any of the venues listed below are available to us at the following times:
Thursday @ 5:00p
Friday @ 6:00p
Saturday @ 12:30p
The late afternoon and evening swims have been great. Saturday is an excellent day to start a swim at Riverside Arts Market and swim to the Jacksonville Landing at the Main St. Bridge, and back if you so choose. Maybe we'll catch a train again under the Railroad Bridge ;-).
Let us know if you would like to swim, kayak, boat or SUP. For more info click Downtown Rebel Swim.
The Downtown Rebel Mile – 1.1 Miles
- from the Fuller Warren Bridge in Riverside to the Main St. Bridge at Jacksonville Landing or
- from the Main St. Bridge at Jacksonville Landing to the Fuller Warren Bridge in Riverside.
The Downtown Rebel 180 – 2.2 Miles
- from the Fuller Warren Bridge in Riverside to the Main St. Bridge at Jacksonville Landing and back or
- from the Main St. Bridge at Jacksonville Landing to the Fuller Warren Bridge in Riverside and back.
The Downtown Rebel Metropolitan Mile - 1.2 Miles (new venue)
- from the Main St. Bridge at Jacksonville Landing to Metropolitan Park Marina.
Advocacy for the waterways